Ballooning in Tuscany
Ballooning in Tuscany flying in a hot air balloon near Florence over the Chianti hills, in Val d’Orcia near Montalcino, in Siena, Cortona and in Montepulciano area.
Experience-of-a-lifetime flying above Tuscany with a bird’s eye view on Tuscan vineyards, olive groves and ancient hill towns.
- Hot Air Balloon flight in Tuscany
- View the iconic Tuscan landscapes
- The stunning rolling hills and picturesque hill towns
- Enjoy a Tuscan breakfast/brunch
View Tuscany standing in a wicker basket thousands of feet up in the air, looking down at forests, vineyards and charming hill towns.
You can decide in between a shared and a private balloon flight and you can pick in between different launch sites for flying above the most picturesque areas of Tuscany: from the Chianti region near Florence, to the hills around Siena, from the gorgeous Val d’Orcia, to the Cortona countryside, up to the wine regions of Montepulciano and Montalcino.
Experience starts in the early morning arriving at the launch site where the expert and professional crew will greed you with a short briefing of the flight, for then taking off with your hot air balloon flying above rolling hills, vineyards, villages on hilltops, isolated farmhouses and mighty medieval castles.
After the balloon has taken off crew will serve you a delicious breakfast with freshly baked bread and pastries, and with local cold cuts and cheeses, toasting with excellent Italian Prosecco and enjoying the spectacular views of Tuscany.
Activity available in:
- Hot Air Ballooning is an activity available near Florence, Siena, in Chianti, in Val d’Orcia , in Montalcino, Cortona and Montepulciano and with transportation from all the main tourist sites of Tuscany.
- approximately 4/6 hours
- Hot air balloon flight
- Expert and professional crew
- Head office assistance and insurance coverage
- Breakfast (vegetarian menu is also available)
- Transportation to/from the starting/finishing locations with qualified and professional English speaking driver and luxury vehicle Mercedes-Benz or equivalent (optional)
Hot air balloon: A hot air balloon is a lighter-than-air aircraft consisting of a bag, called an envelope, which contains heated air. The first untethered manned hot air balloon flight was performed by Jean-François Pilâtre de Rozier and François Laurent d’Arlandes on November 21, 1783, in Paris, France, in a balloon created by the Montgolfier brothers.