Wine Tasting Tour in Tuscany from Arezzo
Private wine tour in Tuscany from Arezzo with private English speaking driver and wine expert.
Guided wine tasting experience with transportation from Arezzo visiting the best wineries in Montalcino, Montepulciano, Chianti, Cortona, Arezzo, Bolgheri and tasting the finest Tuscan wines: Brunello, Vino Nobile, Chianti Classico, Cortona Syrah, Supertuscans.
AREZZO WINE TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Private wine tour from Arezzo with private driver and transportation
- Scenic itinerary through Tuscany and the beautiful Tuscan wine region
- Guided full day wine tour experience by an English speaking wine guide and expert
- Private winery visits, private tastings and bespoke experiences with the local producers
- Enjoy a traditional Tuscan lunch in a winery with wines pairing and extra virgin olive oil tasting
- The Tuscan hill towns and their picturesque atmosphere
WINE TOUR DESCRIPTION
Guided wine tasting experience from Arezzo with private transportation and wine guide visiting the beautiful Tuscany wine country for tasting Brunello di Montalcino, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, Chianti Classico, Super Tuscans and many other excellent Tuscan wines.
After meeting your private English-speaking driver at your accommodation in Arezzo, your wine experience in Tuscany will begin driving through the stunning Tuscan wine region very well known for its fascinating views and its gorgeous landscapes.
Your first stop of the wine tour in Tuscany will be to a small and boutique winery where you will go on a private tour of the estate’s cellars for knowing all about their winemaking and aging techniques followed by a guided wine tasting session of their excellent wines learning about their characteristics.
The day tour in the Tuscan wine region will then arrive in an old Tuscan farmhouse and winery for having a full food & wine experience with a typical Tuscan lunch paired with their wines and with a tasting of the delicious extra virgin olive oil produced in this winery.
After lunch, the day continues visiting a charming Tuscan hill town where you will enjoy some free time strolling its lovely streets and squares with their characteristics wine and handcraft shops.
In the afternoon your Tuscan wine tour ends visiting a family-owned winery continuing to learn and understand the incredible range of aromas and flavors of the Tuscan wines before returning to your accommodation in Arezzo.
Departure available from:
- The wine tour from Arezzo is a private wine experience visiting the best wine regions in Tuscany: Montalcino and Brunello wine country, Montepulciano and Vino Nobile wine region, Chianti, Cortona, Arezzo, Bolgheri and the Super Tuscan wine country, San Gimignano, Chianti Rufina.
- approximately 8 hours
- Qualified and professional English speaking driver
- Luxury vehicle (Mercedes-Benz or equivalent)
- Head office assistance and insurance coverage
- Complimentary water
- Wi-Fi on board
- Expert wine guide and sommelier
- Wineries visits and wine tastings
- Traditional Tuscan lunch
Tuscany Wine Regions: Located in central Italy along the Tyrrhenian coast, Tuscany is home to some of the world’s oldest and most famous wine regions: Chianti, Brunello di Montalcino and Vino Nobile di Montepulciano primarily made with Sangiovese grape whereas the Vernaccia grape is the basis of the white Vernaccia di San Gimignano. Tuscany has forty-one Denominazioni di origine controllata (DOC) and eleven Denominazioni di Origine Controllata e Garantita (DOCG). In the 1970s a new class of wines known in the trade as “Super Tuscans” emerged. These wines were made outside DOC/DOCG regulations but were considered of high quality and commanded high prices. Many of these wines are based on a “Bordeaux-blend” and became cult wines. Others very well reputed Tuscan wine regions and Tuscan wines are Cortona, Morellino di Scansano and Carmignano. Tuscany is also known for the dessert wine Vin Santo, made from Trebbiano and Malvasia grapes.